This month we have put a lot of focus on Breast Cancer awareness and support, as we continue our partnership with Bra Couture Kansas City!
But, today is Tuesday. And I am craving tacos like a pregnant woman. Oh wait. I am a pregnant woman. So, today is Tuesday, I'm craving tacos, and we're going to celebrate that today is Tuesday! I can't think of a better way than sharing some of my favorite Tuesday Memes (they're like the only Tuesday memes because Tuesday is the middle child of the weekday family. I mean, really Wednesday is, but with Hump Day making a revival in recent years, Tuesday has long since been forgotten. Unless you love Taco Tuesday as much as I do.)
So, let the meming commence!
1. Well that's just depressing.
2. This one is so true. I credit my forgetfulness to pregnant brain. I spent an entire day last week thinking it was Friday, and it wasn't. At least my day wasn't ruined until the evening.
3. Ah... the first taco meme.
4. "Namaste right here until my tacos are completely gone."
5. Not a real "Tuesday" meme, but it is. Because, tacos. #givemeallthetacos.
6. This meme works for every day of the week. After a cup of coffee, two slices of french toast, a pretzel with cheese, and a cheese stick, I probably actually needed to make it to the gym. Thank goodness I'm not allowed to do anything I wasn't doing before I was pregnant... like exercising.
7. No "Juan"... get it? Hahaha! I'm dying over here! But seriously, I've never heard a single person in my entire life say they hate tacos. I've never heard a married person say they hate tacos, either.
8. I love the Peanuts. I love Charlie Brown. What better way to celebrate Tuesday than with one of my favorite cartoon characters who also found out his lunch is probably another peanut butter sandwich. Poor Charlie. He needs some taco love.
9. What good is a collection of my favorite memes if there isn't a cat thrown in the bunch? And a fat cat? Even better.
10. Ahh... some positivity to our Tuesday! We are positive we can survive this Tuesday, because there is a light at the end of the tunnel... TACOS!
11. Now, I'm being a little bold posting this one, considering I'm actually at work right now. But this is one task that can't be pushed off until tomorrow, because Wednesday brings its own set of memes and we don't want to celebrate Wednesday this week! We want to celebrate Tuesday! But, to uphold the honesty of this meme, maybe I should hold off cleaning the bathrooms in my house until tomorrow, since I really had those on my Monday list anyways...
12. Last but not least... the cutest little puppy I've seen this morning! I don't know why animals wish that Tuesday was Friday, maybe because they know their owners will be home for the weekend? I'm not sure, but I mean, you can't pass up a chance to gush at such a cute little pug.
So, folks, happiest of Tuesdays to you! May your day be full of unexpected joy and may your bellies be full of tacos.
At Ziyak, we are excited to help connect people to cities all over the country. From finding the best places to eat, to exploring the best events in town, for the old in spirit and young at heart, Ziyak is for everyone.
Kendra is an Executive Assistant at Ziyak. She loves to share her humor and share her passions with anyone who will take the time to read what she writes.